Monday, November 12, 2007

Tracey - I dreamed up a plan

Literally. I guess that quilting is seriously embedded in my deepest thoughts, because I frequently dream of quilts, some my best ideas have come to me in my dreams. Last night, I dreamed about the project for this class, so now I think I have an idea!

I have some ofthis snowman fabric left over from a slew of pillowcases I made last year. And in my dream, I pictured this fabric in the center of wonky churn dash blocks, surrounded by the words "Dashing thru the snow" and some of Tonya's snowflakes.

So I think I might do that.

5 comments:

Juliann in WA said...

Sounds really wonderful!

Tonya Ricucci said...

I love that idea. cute fabric and great play on words. start sewing!

Gillian said...

Wow, I love the play on words! Only a quilter would 'get it'.

QuiltingFitzy said...

(I also like your pillowcase tutorial!)

Sandy's Quilter's Block said...

I love your idea and fabric. Can't wait to see your progress.