Thursday, November 22, 2007

Finished letters (if not words!)

Hi, Helen from New Zealand here.

Well done everyone on the progress you are making. Love what you've all done. Have to ask what a lemon drop martini is, sound delicious!

I got all my letters done and just need to get the last word together. I think the 'o' in 'to' is too large and they are not as wonky as everyone else's. I'm finding it hard to cut unevenly. The next thing is to work on the picture to go with it. It will be a beach scene showing a kiwi with Christmas stockings on. Not sure how I'm going to do that since I am no artist, but I'm having fun anyway.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Love the question -- leaves so many possibilities open for the picture :-)

Rose Marie said...

Love the O .... it has character.

jenclair said...

The kiwi with stockings sounds great. Nothing wrong with that O!

Tonya Ricucci said...

ditto to the above comments. you're doing great and don't need to be an artist. totally unnecessary, so don't stress about it.