Sunday, November 11, 2007

Jenclair from Bayou Quilts

Officially, I'm auditing this class. I want to learn, but "auditing" gives me an out if I don't follow through with an actual product.

My initial foray into quilting occurred right before my first granddaughter's 1st birthday when I took a class for a simple 9 patch at a local quilt shop. From there, I went online! Into the virtual quilting world...where you can find what you need when you need it.

I'm less traditional than some, although I adore traditional quilts. I love Gwen and Freddy and their no rules, bright, and cheerful creations. The simplicity of Denise Schmidt also appeals. All over the map, that's me. My blog is Bayou Quilts, although quilting is limited at the moment!

I recognize so many names here, and such a variety of styles! I'm so looking forward to the class, regardless of how much or how little I actually accomplish. Thanks, Tonya!

No comments: