Friday, December 21, 2007

this is the hanging that I'm trying to replace... I made it in 1998... I can remember I was still stitching the little gold hearts on the day after Christmas...

this is a window in my kitchen... I'm sort of tired of seeing the same thing!!
so I'm working on replacing it... as 'indigo' features a lot in my work at present... I'm using a blue/green colour theme... and Jude was kind enough to send me a tree she made... so I'm planning to include that too...


however... I have a feeling that it maybe Dec 2008 before this 'work of art' is displayed... I'll post photos soon...

...best wishes and happy holidays everyone...


2 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

oh how lucky you are to have one of Jude's trees to add to your indigo forest. blue/green is a lovely combination. I look forward to seeing your photos.

Carol E. said...

I love the tree. It's a small but lovely beginning. Can't wait to see what you create for Christmas next year. :-)