Friday, December 7, 2007
Quilting is Done!
I quilted my Pa Rum Pa Pum Pum top and today I finished the binding! I did a machine free-motion version of clamshells, I guess you could call it. Lumps of some kind.. and it looks ok! My stitches are uneven as I have not done this particular free-motion style of quilting before and need more practice, but I'm happy with the end result anyway. Like someone else said, the "lumps" suggest snow piles.
I have re-glued the drumsticks and tomorrow will work on attaching the mittens. I'm so excited that I made this and finished it in a short time! Thanks for the fun and inspirational class, Tonya. I hope soon to share my photo of the completely done quilt.