Sunday, December 30, 2007

Progress on Joyeux Noel

Hey all, I got my sewing machine out and worked on my Joyeux Noel quilt. Still not completely sure what to do next, but this is what it looks like right now. The two rows of words are all sewn together, as is the bottom row of trees. I was planning on doing a wee little quilt - I think I overachieved.

I've been really pleased to see the Winter Class quilts that are already finished. How is everybody else doing? Probably just waiting for the new year and everything to settle down again - I hear ya. Hope to see some more posts soon with all your sewing and quilting progress. And Happy New Year!

5 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

Mine has been calling me from the sewing room. I hope to get back there while my husband naps today, lol.

Happy New Year!

Mary Johnson said...

I love this quilt! The color, the trees, the fat letters...

I hung my Holiday House inspired by your class for the holidays. Thanks.

Carol E. said...

We had relatives here on Christmas Day and they seemed to like my Little Drummer Boy creation (pa rum pa pum pum). Re: your project - I love those fat O's with the tiny holes in them.

Heidi said...

Beautiful colors and trees !
I've reached the heads of my elks with my quilted fans, in some places they got a bit out of control ( the fans not the elks :-)) ).
Hope to post photos next year.
Happy New Year to all of you !

Tracey in CT said...

I really like the greens in this quilt, they aren't the usual 'christmas' greens.

Sigh, no progress on anything quilty here. I'm still trying to sort out my sewing machine repair issues. And with the Christmas bills arriving, I might need to be patient for a few weeks.