Monday, December 31, 2007

finally coming up for air! Annie

Well I had all good intentions of starting my quilt with all of you but other quilt commitments and a thing called WORK, has kept me from getting any further than my pathetic drawing way back in the beginning of December. I have been on vacation this week and spent some time cleaning up my sewing room. Lo and behold, a project that I started for my son several years ago surfaced. I think it is perfect for Tonya's free piecing. My son is a snowboarder and I had him give me a list of all the places he has gone to snowboard. I am going to start making them into signposts,( I know I "stole" this idea from one of you gals!!) and adding them to the quilt. My plan is to have one of the signs done to show on New Year's Day!! Stay tuned! I'm still here and ready to free piece!!

3 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

Annie, you go ahead and steal..but I may have to race you! I need a bit of healthy competition to get my hiney in gear!

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Happy New Year!

Tonya Ricucci said...

Woohoo,sounds great? New Year's Day? That's amazingly fast. And today even.

Lynda said...

These people who don't like UFOs don't know what they're missing! The joy of finding something which has already been started and is perfect for the project in hand is a wonder to behold!