Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tonya made me feel guilty...

So I finished the flimsy. :) I sent Scott out to a model show (with really little stuff, not hot girls) so I could work on it today. He's got the camera, so these were taken with my phone. Sorry for the quality.

The border is a dark blue print with gold dots, like stars. Like space... the final frontier...

Here's the face. I'll be putting buttons on for the eyeballs.

Aside: Scott said he didn't get the humour. I said, "Other than vulcan logic precluding believing in the existance of Santa Claus, or trying to imagine Mr. Spock being anything close to jolly?" He still doesn't get it.

8 comments:

McIrish Annie said...

I think it's great! I have not yet felt guilty enuf to get mine done. but i will hopefully before next christmas!LOL

Lisa said...

Great job, great quilt. So funny about your DH.

Kristin Shields said...

Very cool! Love those ears.

Brenda said...

I love your fabric choices, and those great Vulcan ears.

Tonya Ricucci said...

Spock came out fabulous. My husband wouldn't get it at all either. I do though! I think it's lots of fun.

comicbooklady said...

Totally awesome! I love it!

Heidi said...

I love quilts that make you smile :-))

Rose Marie said...

Love your sense of humour and Mr. Spock would be proud, maybe, you just never know with him!