Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cat Napping


No ….. not a photo of a cat napping. :o) A cute quilt for a gorgeous baby.

Have a great day!

Pattern Source: Quiltmaker magazine, May/June 2002, No. 85
Edit note: Oops ..... sorry folks, my husband has been posting for me while I'm away and I forgot to tell him about this site. This quilt is not free form, but a few folks have commented and it's winter time and I'll just leave it (unless Tonya, you would prefer to have it removed).
I have been busy working on my Winter quilt and I should have something to show in a few weeks. Until then ...... keep on quilting!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just too cute! What a lucky baby!

Jeanne said...

That's a wonderful quilt. It looks great against the snow background, too.

Carrie said...

It's so bright and fun, I love it!

jude said...

great!

QuiltingFitzy said...

Very cute quilt! (You can keep the snow tho..ew!)

I'm working on mine too, WE NEED UPDATES from all of us who are poking along! I'll post tomorrow.

Tonya Ricucci said...

it is a snowy picture... just hope to see a picture of your quilting progress on your winter quilt one of these days. wow, a husband who will post for you - amazing. that would be completely beyond mine.