Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The kiwi won't be landing for a while yet . . .

. . . on Helen's Christmas quilt. I have just been catching up with what everyone has been doing and I'd love to show you progress on my effort, but there hasn't been any! No excuses, but since I started teaching rookie classes at a local fabric shop I don't seem to have any spare time left, not that I had a lot before :-) Or maybe it is just that we are having the hottest summer for at least 10 years and it is too hot to do anything. Perhaps when winter arrives I might get started back on it. Is Christmas 2008 too tight a deadline to aim for? Well done everyone who made more progress than me. The variety is just stunning. I love them all.

2 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

Alright, you're forgiven. I can only imagine how hard it is to work on snowy wintry projects in dead of summer anyway. fingers crossed your kiwi will be finished for displaying next christmas.

Carol E. said...

If you time it right, you can get it done in time for Christmas 08. ha! No need to panic yet...