Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Heidi - help appreciated, again :-))

The motivation post worked !!! Which is the reason I could use a bit help again.
I want to quilt 'yes' in many different languages into the hearts of my quilt.
So far I have with the help of R.C.T.Q : German, English ( including some slang expressions ), French, Spanish, Italian, Scottish, Polish, Russian, Lazura ( don't even know where it's spoken ), Hawaian, Zulu and Xhara.

Maybe you know yes in any other languages ???
Thanks in advance
Heidi
P.S. Only 2 empty hearts left :-)))

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooohh, how about Mandarin or Japanese in one? I think quilting in the characters would look AWESOME!

Jeanne said...

I just googles Japanese yes and it said it was Hai.

zizzybob said...

This may be a bit off the wall (which describes me) but how about binary? Yes and no is represented by 1 and 0.

Donna said...

I'd go for "yes" in whatever language you speak, but written out in braille or morse code (you could do tropunto or embroidery for the symbol...)

jude said...

turkish, "evet"

Tonya Ricucci said...

Egyptian Arabic = aywa
arabic = na'am

good luck!

*karendianne. said...

What a neat idea!!!